“Happy Blogaversay to me, Happy Blogaversary to me!”
YAY! This is so exciting, and I didn’t even plan to make cake, it just happened. I love how the universe works!
A few weeks ago I received a gorgeous bottle of California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil. If you haven’t tried this wonderful olive oil, I highly recommend you do.
When the olive oil came in the mail, my first thought was olive oil cake. I love baking, we all know that. So why not bake with this delicious treat? Then I made squash corn muffins with the olive oil, and they turned out so fun, and with a high muffin top!
What is next? Not sure, but there is still some left, so we will see very soon!
Just a little about California Olive Ranch – They have been around for over 300 years. They started when the Spanish brought the first olive tree to California. Their bottle is recyclable, and has a easy grip that enables you to have a perfect pour. They use a green bottle to protect the olive oil from light.
Please head on over and follow California Olive Ranch on Twitter, and you can “Like” them on Facebook! They really are wonderful, and they enjoy interacting with you on twitter and facebook!
Now who wants cake? I shared the recipe on Queen City Exclusive, just click here to enjoy. I even used my favorite Chobani Greek Yogurt! This cake made me so happy, when it was baking I said, “look at that pretty little thing!”
Something about a Blogaversary that makes me so happy! I can’t believe what has happened in this wonderful year:
1. Improved on photography, so much one of my photos is in a book!
2. Improved on making gluten free and vegan dishes, now find them easy to make, and so much fun!
4. Improved on recipe development, and now have two areas where my recipes are published. ( I will be sharing more about the book and magazine very soon!)
5. Experienced my first catering event, the event helped me to get an amazing opportunity to do my first big catering event for 100 people!
6. The growth that I have taken with my blog, has helped me grow, and continue “Dreaming Big!” The best part of my year….I am now a Pastry Chef at Providence Cafe in Charlotte.
Thank you to my readers for all your amazing support! I love you all:-)
What do you enjoy most about Cafe Terra?
What would you like to see in the next year?
Until next time, Come on in, Have a seat,